Wednesday 8 January 2014

more research..

Recently I have been looking at different websites to slowly give me an idea or at least some sort of idea for my artist name.

However I haven't decided whether this pop magazine will be featuring a solo pop artist or a pop band. This will only be the beginning of my ideas and I am hopefully looking to develop from the names I find interesting. if there is more than one name which I find really useful then I could obviously use them for the cover lines as well as adding to the information inside of the magazines contents.

I have came across this website in particular which seemed to give me a brief idea of any names to consider or at least help me out with what i could be looking for. This website asked for a key word to include in the band name and this would then generate a band name and use the key word which I have picked.



Now even though this website seemed, for the first time, to potentially help me when choosing my band name it has actually been a complete opposite and inf act this website has actually not helped me at all. This just shows that this website will not be a useful source to use now and it wouldn't be something i will be going back to use in any further planning of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment