Wednesday 26 February 2014

Research into Similar Products.

I have started a Questionaire which i will soon give out to some younger girls. This questionaire will basically influence me to pick what name to use for the support artist. As mentioned in previous posts, there are only around 5 names which have really made my decision difficult.
The 5 names are:

  • JME
  • The Krystals
  • A Vision
  • 3rd Generation
  • The Code

Obviously each of these names will have their own font and style to make it even more interesting. However i will be designing the type of font and colours as soon as one band name gets picked.

The reason why i think this could be a really good idea for me is because i feel that ill be able to get a bit of information from my target audience of what name particularly interested them the most. It's also beneficial because  i could then receive feedback to see if there are any other options, which my target audience have in mind, that i have not yet thought of.

Having this opportunity, after collecting the results from this questionnaire, i will be able to see any problems i could have had with the names if i did chose them myself. This is another thing which is great as it allows me to see how much more audience i could gain and loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment