Tuesday 12 November 2013

More music magazine Analysis.


Recently I have only really been focusing on the 'Top of the Pops' music magazine for young teens. However I have also came across the 'We love Pop' magazine which is very similar. I have done my research and have focused on what appears to be on this magazine repeatedly. This magazine does differ from the 'Top of the Pops' magazine because this magazine looks a lot more busier and always has a fashion topic on the front cover of the magazine.
I have also realised that the colour pink is used an awful lot on teenage magazines and that's to appeal to the female gender which is very important. Particularly the 'We love Pop' magazine, uses a lot of pink colours on nearly every magazine I have came across.

I have decided to try and produce my own version of this 'We Love Pop' magazine to get as close as possible to achieving the same appearance and the impression that the magazine creates when a reader first looks at it. Before creating my magazine I have looked at these 2 in particular because I like the effect they give to the readers.

I think both of these two magazines have a very similar layout but still look very different. Therefore I have decided to try and make a third magazine which looks a little bit like these 2.




No comments:

Post a Comment