Sunday 2 March 2014

Planning

Recently i have also been thinking about making a few changes in my magazine as i have realised a few things which have been something to improve.
The first thing is to be able to find a different Main Artist for the front cover as i have been thinking and taking in other peoples opinions about Deanna being a little bit too serious for my magazine. In the previous posts i have made it clear that Deanna was someone which had been styled in the correct way which the way she was dressed and as well as having natural make up. However after looking through even more Pop Magazines and researching deeper into my target audience i have been able to see the difference between someone who does not look as serious as Deanna does.

I have chosen to completely the girl which will be staring the front cover of my magazine. I have chosen Jade, who in my opinion and a lot of others suits my magazine a lot more than Deanna. After receiving this type of feedback it has allowed to me to make improvements and therefore i am now happy to take the photographs of jade which will be the ones i use for my final piece of magazine.

i also think that by changing my main artist i am now able to see the difference between the two girls and compare them to see why i have made these sudden changes. Its now time to take photographs of Jade for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment