Saturday 15 March 2014

Planning

I have decided to make some slight changes after receiving some feedback from the people in my class. After having a lesson on feedback, my class was able to look at my magazine and advise me with what could be different.

The first thing which they have said was that the font was a little bit too country and old fashioned type which really did not suite my magazine , therefore the first thing to do was to find a much simpler font which suited my genre of music magazines.

The second problem which i have also agreed with was the fact that the cover star picture on the magazine did not look as effective because of the way it was cut out from its original background. And this was the time where people advised me to use a black background. I was not sure to use a black background
 because the pop magazines which i have been research all had very light coloured backgrounds. However after trying it out, i realised that my magazine look a lot better with the black background because Jade stood out and the photography was very successful. Having a black background on the front means that i would have to carry on the colour scheme onto the contents page and the double page spread. This also looked very good. I had to make a few slight changes like chaning the font colour, and making everything stand out on the black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment